Friday, May 6, 2011

Movies

One of my favorite movies from 2010 is Toy Story 3









I grew up with Toy Story and it has such a sentimental feeling to it. The old characters and their new adventures brings back my child hood. I like it how the film and series have such a wide variety of audience. It gives family time a nice touch because it sure is a classic.Personally, I enjoyed watching this movie in the theaters because the whole audience laughing makes the film much more comedic and enjoyable.
here is a trailer to Toy Story 3


My absolutely all time favorite film is Howl's Moving Castle 


















I absolutely enjoyed the animation and plot in this film. It brings in fantasy in such an enchanting manner. The targeted audience is very diverse too. While animation films are more targeted towards children, this film also has subtle symbolism of human drama.  I have always been a fan of Mr. Hayao Miyazaki's works and this one really stayed as my favorite.
I have seen this movie in DVD format.

1 comment:

  1. The animation is charming, and different from other cartoons I've seen.

    ReplyDelete